Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Actually, I didn't forget that I have a blog.  In fact, I've thought of several things that I would like to post but 1) it seemed inappropriate to write a blog post after a several month long hiatus without at least introducing this guy first


and 2) I HAVE NO TIME!

Anyway, this little guy decided he didn't love the name June Bug (for his June 6th due date) and decided to arrive on May 30th instead (less than 24 hours after my mom arrived!).  Here are some highlights of his arrival (photo creds to my sister-in -law, Sarah):


Daddy meets his son for the first time
7 pounds, almost 14 ounces
First bath
Trying to get a glimpse of baby brother with Grandma
Siblings meet for the first time 

His feet are almost as big as hers!









His name is first name is Matthias, which means Gift of God.  His middle name is Manoogian, which is Armenian for Son of Immanuel and has a rich family heritage on my husband's side.  We think he's pretty amazing!  And here are a few more images of his introduction to the world.  Once again, thanks to Sarah.


2 comments:

  1. shouldn't it be re titled....oh yeah, i have a baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't leave my baby untouched for 4 months :) (probably for the best)

      Delete